- 12:00-2:00 PM Arrival and Registration, Program Dormitory Main Lounge
- 2:00-3:00 PM Campus Tour (Families depart prior to tour)
- 3:00-3:50 PM Program Orientation
- 4:00-5:00 PM Opening Instructional Session
- 5:00-6:30 PM Dinner and Recreation (Commuter and Residential Students)
- 6:30-8:00 PM Instructional Session
- 8:15-8:45 PM Meeting with Commuter Students
- 8:45-8:50 PM Commuter Students Depart, Pick-up at Program Dormitory Main Lounge
- 8:50-9:30 PM Meeting with Residential Students
- small group instruction and practice
- 5 individual performances in 3 professional speaking formats
Open Forum (evening programing)
- 6-7:30 Claremont Village social!
- 7:45-8:15 lecture on steps to a persuasive body within the narrative arch
- 8:15-8:50 small group workshops
- advanced research techniques
- introduction & conclusion
- preparation for June 11th final presentations
This site will provide dedicated program information and updates for each of the 7 Claremont Summer debate and leadership/professional communication sessions for middle school and high school students.
Student performances are evaluated on an educational and professional communication standard-based globally recognized rubric.